SEE MINISTRY & CALENDAR/ANNOUNCEMENTS PAGES FOR UPCOMING EVENTS
Safety Guidelines for In Person Worship
In Person Worship 10:00 am Service Time
- COVID -19 Restrictions will be enforced according to the guidance provided by the Governor of the State of Virginia.
- The santuary has been properly santized and is ready for worship service
- Please adhere to the guidance provided to you by the Pastor and ministries within EBC: Health and Wellness, Ushers, Security
- 75 person limit
- Face coverings required to be worn always while in the building and maintain appropriate social
- Tempertaure checks prior to entering the building
- Family members living in the same household will be able to sit together in worship service
- Hand sanitizer stations and masks will be available
FACEBOOK LIVE RECORDED BROADCASTS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE.COM
Previously recorded Services can be viewed on YouTube (click the button above)
Holy Communion is observed on 2nd Sunday
Have your own cracker and juice to partake.
See our Missionary Ministry page for pics of our Appreciation Parade for EBC's Healthcare Workers
(See the GIVING page for details on using Givelify.com or Givelify App)
EBC Mission Statement
Our mission is to meet the spiritual,
physical, and relational needs of God’s people. As commissioned by the word of God found in the book of Matthew 28:19, which states “Go therefore and teach all nations baptizing them in the name of
the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” The spirit of Jesus Christ shall abide upon us by practicing ministry that strives to serve God’s people through service and sacrificial love;
thereby liberating the oppressed not only from personal sin but from social, political and financial bondage as well. Transformation of lives will occur through our efforts to develop, educate, and
direct persons to become the authentic and fully functional individuals God desires us all to be. As believers we will present our bodies as living sacrifices that exemplify the presence of God as
experienced through Jesus Christ. We shall worship God in every aspect of our being and serve God by serving one another.
EBC Vision Statement
The vision of our church is to create a place where the relentless teaching of God’s Word is embraced by all people. A
place where worship would be a celebration of freedom. A place where people feel connection and move from acquaintances to deep friendships. A place where people are equipped to maximize their
potential. A place where the hurting, depressed, frustrated, and confused can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance, and encouragement. A place where the Great Commandment and the
Great Commission come alive through acts of service and love. A place where love
works. As people grow through the power of Jesus Christ, we as a body will grow in wisdom and knowledge, gain truth and understanding from the word of God and give ourselves as
a living sacrifice unto God.